The Latest Version of the Raspberry Pi 3, now with a QUAD Core CPU.
It’s a miniature ARM-based PC which can be used for many of the tasks that a desktop PC carries out, including spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It is also capable of playing High-Definition video.
Made In the UK boards
- Broadcom BCM2837 Chipset Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53 Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.2GHz
- 1GB RAM
- 40pin extended GPIO
- 4 x USB ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Micro USB power source
- 6x Faster - Broadcom BCM2837 ARM Cortex-A7 CPU Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.2GHz
- Double Memory - 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Integrated 802.11n wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects. GPIO is 100% compatible with the Model B+ and A+ boards. First 26 pins are identical to the Model A and Model B boards to provide full backward compatibility across all boards.
- Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080P
- Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
- Advanced power management:
- You can now provide up to 1.2 Amp to the USB ports – enabling you to connect more power hungry USB devices directly to the Raspberry PI. (This feature requires a 2Amp micro USB Power Supply)
- 10/100 Ethernet Port to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet
- Combined 4-pole jack for connecting your stereo audio out and composite video out
Accessories: A range of fully tested accessories are also available.