Pi-Face Digital plugs directly onto the top of your Raspberry Pi, and allows you to sense and control the real world. Detect switch states, for example from a door sensor, a pressure pad or any number of other switch types.
Then you can write your own software for Raspberry Pi that determines how to respond to that switch state. You can drive outputs to power motors, actuators, LEDs or anything you can imagine.
- Allows users to control lights, motors etc and monitor digital inputs, switches, etc.
- Four switches and four LEDs on board for rapid prototyping
- Two onboard relays (10A) for easy control
- Buffered to protect the Raspberry Pi
- Credit card size, stacks on top of Raspberry Pi
- Easy to connect with screw terminals
- Easy to program with C and Python libraries
- Outputs & Indicators – 2 x relays for switching external loads on and off, 8 x open collector outputs, 8 x LEDs onboard
- Inputs & Switches – 4 x momentary click switches, 8 x digital inputs
- Software and API- Instant clickable control and graphical feedback, Consistent interface for C, Python and Scratch computer languages
Downloads, Tutorials and Guides: