Shopping Cart0 item(s) - £0.00
Fully tested on the Raspberry Pi model B revision 2.0 boards, both 256MB and 512MB versions, this HDMI-VGA adapter is the most convenient and cost effective solution for connecting the Pi to your VGA monitors or projectors.
This HDMI-VGA male to female adapter features a built-in active IC chip which guarantees almost 100% compatibility with other devices, such as tablets, laptops games consoles etc.
Setup is a breeze for those who have ever plugged a USB cable or any other USB peripherals before. Simply plug and play.
• Input/Output Signal: HDMI digital/VGA analogue
• Supported Resolution: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720i/720p/1080i/1080p
• Support 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth for HDMI
• Support analogue video output up to UXGA and 1080p with 10-bit DAC
• Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
• HDCP Compliant: HDCP 1.2
• Audio Output: no
• Power Requirements: no
• Colour: white
• Weight: 41g
• Length: 25cm
• Housing: Plastic ABS
• Input connector: HDMI Male
• Output connector: VGA FeMale
HDMI-VGA conversion may post compatibility problems under the following circumstances:
• The HDMI source has different refresh rate than the VGA display
• The VGA display doesn’t support the resolutions as output from the HDMI source
• The VGA display doesn’t support interlaced resolution while the HDMI source is set to 1080i, 720i, 576i or 480i
• The HDMI output of source device does not supply 5V/500mA power